Copyright 2009, all rights reserved.
F. Scott Crawford
Welcome to Arrowhead-Maker.com. At this new web site we will explore the creation (knapping) of stone
arrowheads. Our initial focus is on an intriguing arrowhead style made in the Pacific Northwest of the United
States. It is called the Gunther point. This arrowhead style is famous for its dramatic, sweeping, wing-like,
barbed design. Some varieties also feature wicked looking serrated edges. In either variation, this point is both
delicate and deadly. It is a favorite of collectors of authentic arrowheads, and it is a favorite and challenging
style to work on for modern "flint knappers". Our objective is to review and show an interpretation of how the
Gunther style arrowheads could have been made in the past and how you can make this arrowhead today.
|How do you get your FREE digital copy of "How To Make Your Own ARROWHEAD"?
What Happens When
You Ask For It?
After you submit your request through this form,
you will be sent immediately a confirmation
e-mail from my e-mail system provider.
Please check your e-mail for this confirmation
e-mail with further instructions on how to get
your copy of the report.
I do this to protect my loyal subscribers from
unwanted e-mail messages because this way I
know that the person who entered your e-mail
address into my web form is the actual owner of
that e-mail address.
In the e-mail message you will be asked to
confirm your request, by simply clicking on a
text link in that e-mail.
At that time you will be sent to the Confirmation
Page for www.Arrowhead-Maker.com, where
you will have the link to the FREE digital
download of "How To Make Your Own
|Gunther serrated style arrowhead -- made in 2009 A.D.
by the author, F. Scott Crawford. This 1-3/16" x 5/8" point
illustrates the transparent natural glass, highlighted by
banded flow lines, of Midnight Lace Obsidian from Glass
Buttes in eastern Oregon. Learn how to make arrowheads
like this at www.Arrowhead-Maker.com
The first step in learning how to make the classical American Indian
arrowheads is to get our FREE instructional pdf electronic brochure:
"How To Make Your Own ARROWHEAD"
Here is what you get in this free 12-page pdf electronic publication:
- Complete, detailed written instructions of the 6 major steps in making an
- Thoroughly photo-illustrated complete sequence of making an arrowhead, from
start to finish, with over 40 detailed photographs
- Eight ancient, authentic arrowheads are shown, greatly enlarged with several
images of each point
- Actual size photographs of the 8 arrowheads for reference and ideas
- Oh yeah, did I mention that it was FREE?
All of these outstanding features add up to the following great benefits for you:
- The instructions are easy to understand, whether you understand written
instructions better or whether you learn best from photographs and caption
- Words and Photos cover all the bases so you can proceed to make your own
arrowhead with confidence and enthusiasm
- You can see clearly how the ancient knappers designed and made their vital
hunting arrowheads by reviewing the enlarged photographs of all 8 ancient points
- If you "Ask For It" here, now, you can get all this information FREE
- This is the same "How To Make Your Own ARROWHEAD" teaching brochure
which you can order in a hard copy on other pages of my websites at the usual
price of $9.95
- Because this is the pdf file electronic version of "How To Make Your Own
ARROWHEAD" you can get it IMMEDIATELY, by a light-speed electronic file
download from our web site
- Your FREE copy of "How To Make Your Own ARROWHEAD" will be made
immediately available, as soon as you submit your request
There's only one way to get all of this great, FREE information about making
your own arrowhead ... Ask For It!
So, save yourself ten bucks and ask for it today! What to do? What to do?
For free, take! Ask For Your FREE pdf copy of "How To Make Your Own
ARROWHEAD" with this form below:
You Ask For It!
Here's Why & How.